[Dailydrool] DOGKU

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 08:39:54 PST 2008

Just letting everyone know I can guarantee Christmas Delivery of DOGKU if ordered by Dec 15th - after that we are at the mercy of the U.S. Postal Service!

It is a quirky book of dog haiku - comes signed and dated and with anoriginal Basset Hound Haiku written inside just for you!  25% to House of Puddles or Basset Rescue of Florida.

They are $10 each - $2 shipping and handling for the 1st book and an additional $1 s&h for each additional book.  Paypal to my4hounds at hotmial.com is the fastest way - but e-mail me if you want to send a check!

A DOGKU book plus an ADOPT DON'T SHOP magnet makes a great gift for your vet, groomer or petsitter!!!
Ginny, mom to Charles, Duffy, Hannah Lee Dawg, Rudy and Pete