[Dailydrool] Duncan

Pamela Tanzey pamtanzey at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 13 08:19:28 PST 2008

Please excuse if this is a second posting

Duncan usually writes to everyone. It is with unimaginable sadness that I
must take his place this time.

He passed away Wednesday night in his sleep just as I always hoped, but it
was after a vet visit for his back. He was gulping air as he was distress
panting and no one noticed. He bloated on the way home and I rushed him back
but it was already too late. His stomach had been turned for too long. His
Dr tried valiantly to tube him. Neither one of us would have survived that
operation.
He was under anesthesia and not in pain and
I had to let him go.

I met him when he was just three weeks old. He would have been thirteen
January 19th. All those years he was my constant companion. The most
honorable being I have ever known. The joy of my life. He was my Bunkie.

Helix's Duncan McCarrie

Pam and Phoebe Tanzey
and always the man of our hearts Duncan