[Dailydrool] Mac

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 23:53:52 PST 2008

Thank you all that emailed about Mac our cockatiel. It looks like Mac will come home Monday. The vet thinks he has an obstruction over cancer due to his weight and how well he's doing plus the medicene for his liver seems to be helping tremendously too.   I saw him today and he was so cute and excited to see me he was shivering. He looked gorgeous! Thank you for caring : ) We will have an early Christmas present. Lisa, Wednesday and BiG little Bootstrap