[Dailydrool] frankyou

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 05:24:22 PST 2008

Frankyou Chloe, we newz it waz freezing , too coldz even for dem well
diggers,  momma dumb , she sez July and it beez January,  momma sez so  whutz she
gotz da  "J"  ritz  it still coldz, todayz  burrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
mooma beez sicki todays with reallllly badz headbone pain so me and sissy
can do whatz ebber we wants today,  yippeeeeee !!!!!

great  pictures Bob , what a handsome group !!!!  where do you  live ?  do
you furkids eat everything they see in the yard,  my girls  are just awful,
can't leave them for a minute as they are chewing something, it  is a constant
battle,  I have a huge  fenced in yard but i still have  to be out with them as
they can't be trusted even for a few minutes ! Even  if I give them toys to
play with outside, they could care less,  they go  for the sticks, tree limbs,
stones, rabbit poop squirrel dropping, corn cobbs  from the bird feeders,
poopsicles everything except their toys  !   they are awful !!!!!!!

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.