[Dailydrool] Lucky

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:58:55 PST 2008

Since last week I have had the mother of all colds which has forced me to stay home feel sorry for myself.  I got to thinking today about how lucky I am even if I don't feel so hot.  I get to stay in a warm house with teenagers and hounds.  I don't have to go out.  Ninja is my nurse.  she has stayed right by my side.  She keeps me warm and keeps intruders away, like her houndie sisters.  There is so much love in those three height challenged bodies that sometimes it is hard to take in.  This will be our first Christmas with Marley and Maggie and our first without Sunny ina very long time.  Josh will come with his cats and all sorts of mayhem will ensue.  All three boys will be here for a short time.  I truely am a very lucky slaveperson to the hounds, boys, and kitties.

God Bless everyon on the Drool.  May those with heavy hearts feel lighter.  May those who are sad find a smile along the way.  And may all of the helpless and homeless houndies find a full food dish, a loving belly rub and a forever home during the Christmas season.

Christmasy drool to all.
Ninja, Marley, and Maggie and the sniffley momma