[Dailydrool] Lilly

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 08:01:56 PST 2008

Donna,
  It may seem impossible, but don't give up. You've probably already phoned all the shelters and vets around you, but try them all up to 15 miles away. One year our then very elderly (16ish) girl went missing. She was picked up by a woman 500 yards down the road and taken to a vet miles away.
  I don't know why she took her so far, maybe she had used them in the past, or they were the first in the phone book, or . . .
  Anyway, after spending all afternoon and night searching, I went to work the next day and started phoning further afield.
  She was safe. We never thought we'd see her again.
  I pray something like this has happened to your girl and she will turn up safe and well.

  We are sending lots and lots of safe return drool to Lilly and heart drool for you and dadslave.

  Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK