[Dailydrool] We're going to a mini-waddle and we need help!

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 06:23:28 PST 2008

Hi Eberybody!  Rudy here...trainee of Pwincess Bossybritches...errrr.. I
mean LilyGurl.  well, she is bossy!

Anyways...she told me to make this my first project.  I mean the
Mini-waddle.  I thought it was a vacation to visit my real-life sister, Izzy
in Columbus.  But now she tells me that's just part of it.  Me and LilyGurl
aka one of Ohio's Waddling Pwincesses and mom will be joining Izzy and
Auntie Beth to make the trek to Berea Ohio for the Lite-Up Berea Mini
Waddle.  It helps raise monies for the homeless houndies which would be me
and Izzy if we hadn't been adopted by our moms!  There are lots of homeless
houndies out there and they all need help.  It would be a really nice
chwistmasy thing to do if we all pitch in and help just a tiny bit.

We are looking forward to seeing Qween Olive and Chunky and just eberybody
that will come .  There will be a pizza pawty afterwards!  Yippee!  I love
that stuff!

I hope you all can come and see us ...two of Ohio's newest waddling
puppies..and the rest of the waddling crew.

Oh...and the most impawtant part...Help the houndies...Auntie Beffie has a
paypal account that we are putting all our biscuit monies in and you can
too...we will take it to the mini-waddle for the homeless hounds.  And if
you donate $15 you will get a beautimous matchbox and it has a pichure of Pw
Annie, LilyGurl's bestest fwiend and Nudgie of Boardwaddle fame.

 Annie and Lilygurl always waddled together.  We miss her so much and would
like to make this a special donation in her memory.

So here is the paypal account....    bvogel at columbus.rr.com.

 Help give some homeless hounds a Merry Chwistmas and a much happier new
year and new life.

Thanks fwom all of us

Rudy, the protege

--
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage