[Dailydrool] Howliday cards & Dog door

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 11:11:18 PST 2008

Just came back from the post office where I mailed all my howliday cards. Can't wait to start receiving them.Now I have to figure out a way to display them.Hanging them on a small tree would work.

Two weeks ago DH installed a storm door with doggie door It works great.It took the houndies a while to get used to it.I had to use duct tape to tape it open for a while.Throwing treats out helps too.It sure is a time saver and the houndies, especialy Elmo seem happier.  I think he feels good that he can come and go as he pleases and not bark at me all the time.

Barbara