[Dailydrool] set the record straight and why we need moderators

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:10:23 PST 2008

 As I am sure all of you saw the very uncalled for email where someone named
"Bob" was called out for being rude.  Not to be egotistical or anything but
truthfully I am sure 90% of you thought it was me...then the other 10%
thought is was someone else you know named Bob.  Well it wasn't me, I am not
rude to anyone about anything but since we are gonna talk about the truth
hurting...it might hurt now....That was an extremely poor taste email, I
have gotten probably 10 emails already and it has been out for 3 hours
asking Bob what did you say to her...I said nothing...I didnt even email
about it at all...yet my reputation is scared by something I didnt even do.
And so is every other Bob on the list.  Why someone would write something
like that is beyond me..it was obviously to do a slam to the offending Bob
but what about all the other Bobs out there.

I would like to point out that that is what the moderators are for casue
they would have never let an email like that thru..so while you are happy
cause you can post something off topic, or can post something they wouldn't
like and would reject..remember next time it could be your reputation on the
line.

Now I am gonna go eat some werms cause i probably dont hab any furends
anymore cause eberyone thinks I am a bully

Message: 13