[Dailydrool] BID BID BID on a Bahrootiful Portrait of YOUR Basset Baby and Help Rescue

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Tue Dec 2 12:46:29 PST 2008

RUN RUN RUN over to Houndsbay for a most amazing offer... artist David
Dowbyhuz paints the incredible basset portraits. He has immortalized my Toby
and Daisy -- you can see my two in his gallery at:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/ddowbyhuz/http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/ddowbyhuz/

All proceeds will be helping the many homeless houndies in BROOD's
territory, so please take a look and bid on this cherished memento of your
furbaby (it would also makes the most thoughtful gift). He works from
photos, so a Bridge baby can be immortalized on canvas too (since we know
they are always immortalized in our hearts).

Check it out:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=art&item=1229098483

Drool on,

Susan (slave to Toby and Daisy)