[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Howliday Raffle

andrea tannreuther andrearnc1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 13:24:46 PST 2008

WOW It is here again our annual Howliday Raffle. You must go to our website at www.ohiobassetrescue.com to check it out. We have FANTASTIC items from a basset purse to a beautiful quilt. There is something for everyone. All proceeds go to the over 70 basset hounds we have in rescue. While your there check out the Howliday Wish List for the rescued basset hounds that are living in a kennel awaiting foster homes. They deserve a Christmas also.All the proceeds go to the rescued bassets in need including the 3 bassets that are heart worm positive. PLEASE HELP US make all the bassets in Ohio a brighter Christmas

Howliday Raffle for the Ohio Basset Rescue Hounds

Basset Purse & Wallet
Raffle #1

Embroidered Dog Quilt
Raffle #2

Basset Ornament Holder
Raffle #3
BH Custom Cross Stitch
Raffle #4

Basset Figurine
Raffle #5

Basset Ceramic Dish
Raffle #6

Basset Watch
Raffle #7
Basset Artwork
Raffle #8

Irish BH Cloth Picture
Raffle #9
Doggie Gift Basket
Raffle # 10
Dog Music Box
Raffle # 11

I GoodSearch for Ohio Basset Rescue.

Thanks
Andrea
Ezzie-ATB
Mandy-ATB
Leonard-ATB
Jasper-almost blind but who cares
Molly-foster pup cord chewer extroadanaire
Jack-the cat

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!