[Dailydrool] Bob the dog

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:06:24 PST 2008

Dear King Bob,You can count me in the 10% group that the thought never crossed my mind that the Bob in said post was meant to be you.  You are a hero in my book, and I second the notion that you are a wonderful role model to your buppy brother and sister, and I ordered 4 of their magnets.  They are so beautiful.Now, I must surrender to iron paw Jean Paul because he wishes to give kisses.  Lucky Me LOLJackie and the rest of the Chazey paws