[Dailydrool] Sincere Thanks to my DD Family

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:33:51 PST 2008

It has been a long journey but I am now well on my way to a full recovery. I
wanted to write and thank all of you for the support, the prayers, and the
healing drool that has been sent my way over the last two months. Words
cannot express how much all of this meant to me and how much it kept me
going. Every card, email, package, and prayer gave me a much needed lift
during this trying time. I can't tell you how much this group of special
people means to me. I love you all and I don't know what I would do without
you.
A special thanks to those of you who sent an Angel of Hope and to Shannon
for suggesting them. In all, I received over three dozen angels. I have
donated them to a local women's shelter to decorate their tree for
Christmas. That way, these Angels of Hope can bring hope to others.
Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Kathi Lockhart - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned,
Belle, and Hannah B - Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - and Forever Loved
Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)