[Dailydrool] lazy bassets

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:13:34 PST 2008

I have one of those lazy bassets.  She is more than happy to slumber all
morning in bed instead of getting up and taking care of morning matters.  I,
too, am not a morning person, so Lilly's personality fits mine perfectly.
She is happy to lay about all morning.  Strettttttttttch while getting off
the bed.  She can get her snooter out the door to see if she is interested
in taking care of dog matters.  If she isn't interested, she just turns
around and heads to the couch.  Maybe that is why she is often suffering
from the stuffed up anal grands......I just thought of this......

I love my lazy basset as much as I love the morning basset.

Donna,
Slave to Daisy and Lilly