[Dailydrool] Sudden Neediness ?

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:18:58 PST 2008

Brenda,

You're creeping me out!  Frank the Tank has been that way, too, in the last couple of weeks.  I posted about his recent head tremor (yes, just one) yesterday, which by many accounts is likely to be stress-related.

In the last few weeks(?)/days(?) Frank sometimes, not always, needs to be reassured that everything is ok.  And that all just started very recently.

It happened again this evening, after dinner.  The usual routine went on - Mom comes home from work, people cook and watch the TV news, people eat dinner, dogs lick the plates, dogs go out to pee, dogs come in and hop up on the Big People Bed for a good nap before bedtime.  Well, after dinner (not before that), Frank was sort of nervous, walking back and forth toward us and away from us, tail semi-wagging but not really wagging, almost like he's embarrassed or uncomfortable.  Bill and I always go over to him and try to make light of it - we want to comfort him, but don't want to scare him, or reinforce any timid behavior.  But it definitely IS weird and totally out-of-character for Frank.

Are the planets about to collide and the rest of us don't know it yet ?!?!?  As I said, this is creepy!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the prescient Tank!