[Dailydrool] I missed it too

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:06:22 PST 2008

I missed the naughty post too.  I don't know if it is because I am not
easily offended or that I am not looking for conflict.
I am disappointed that a bunch of people with the same intense interest
could do that to someone else.  Oh well,
ni-eve I guess.  I am happier that way.

I so enjoy this mail list that I do not miss a day.  I don't often add much,
by the time the end of the day is here, I just want to enjoy and learn.  I
read every night as part of my daily routine because the information totally
pertains to my life with my dogs.

Let us get back to the order of the list, HOUNDS!

Donna,
Slave to Daisy and Lilly