[Dailydrool] Seat Belt?

Carol Evans cmevans1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 21:19:20 PST 2008

Hi Ashley,
I have a seat belt for Murphy it hooks right into the seatbelt (for people) it is only long enough to get to his collar whne he is in a sit position it works great and I know he is safe.  I bought mine at a local pet shop  but have seen them a Petsmart I think I paid about $16.00 for it. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll look here a mail one to you..
Carol