[Dailydrool] Howliday cards -- heroes list

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 09:45:47 PST 2008

Hi --

Is it possible for those of us who aren't doing the card exchange to get a
copy of the heroes list?

I always love sending and receiving the cards (I was in on the  very first
exchange, back when there were only about 2 dozen of us total,  probably 13 or
14 years ago?) -- I'm not doing it this year, but I'd love to be  able to send
to the very special heroes people.

Also, if anyone knows of a lonely, elderly, or sick person -- or someone
serving in the military -- who would like to get a houndie greeting, please let
me know.

Thanks!  Happy Howlidays to all,
Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
For Duchess and  Blueberry: "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same,
leaving paw prints on  my heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the  Wind