[Dailydrool] Karlee and Jacklin

Sheila Self pooter34 at msn.com
Wed Dec 3 13:20:23 PST 2008

Please send some extra droll to jacklin and her pal karlee. My daughter karlee was diagnosed with brain cancer earlier this year. And is now recovering she is only 7 years old. Because of all the cancer bills and losing my job I had to tell my kids there is no christmas this year. But karlee is glad to be alive. Jacklin is her bed buddy and kisses her alot. She knows that karlee is sick. She follows her everywhere she goes. If you would like to send karlee and jacklin a card. here's our addresssheila self1710 7th stsedro woolley, wa 98284merry christmas