[Dailydrool] This and That

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Dec 3 14:29:19 PST 2008

Hi drool family!  Happy late Thanksgiving!  Today is the first day I've
been out of bed (literally) since Saturday afternoon when I got hit with
some kind of stomach/head/sinus/death flu-bug!  Thankfully I'm going to
live to slave for my houndies another day, but I digress.  I would love
to hear more droolers' experiences with harnesses and which ones you use
for your hounds.  I love to walk my girls, but I usually end up feeling
like I've been put through that medieval torture device where a horse is
strapped to each of your limbs and then someone yells "GO"!!  If I can
find something to help me walk them and not suffer whiplash, that would
be super!  (it's not that bad, I'm MOSTLY kidding) Plus we should be
getting our first fosters very soon, and it would be nice to walk a pack
of dogs and somewhat resemble the Dog Whisperer's techniques.  Or at
least give the impression that I'm walking the dogs and not that the
dogs are dragging me by the arms to the next smelly adventure! He he

And last, but certainly not least, I think that the moderators are doing
a FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, MAGNIFICANT, STUPENDOUS JOB and I want to say on
behalf of my bassets and myself...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU
DO!!! (Especially the stuff we never, ever know about!!)  If not for
you, we would have no drool, and what a sad, sad thought that is.

Jessica L. Sutton