[Dailydrool] 2009 DD calendar

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Dec 4 05:48:42 PST 2008

sCRAPple ;( ... guess that means I'm going to get *WET* calendars ... we
moved and our postal delivery persons at our new location are not anywhere
near as good as our previous ones.. and its going to be raining off/on the
next three or four days

we've had "fragile" things thrown out of the postal workers' car to our
front door.. and then others just dropped at the foot of the mailbox, when
its been raining.. and will start up again soon...

Oh well.. one extra calendar this year... because I know a postal worker
that's not getting one!

LOL

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] 2009 DD calendar

As of today anyone who has ordered 3 or more calendars your order has
shipped.