[Dailydrool] help for Ohio Basset Rescue

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:41:15 PST 2008

Since my job has kept me pretty much out of touch with everyone and
everything for this past semester, I was neglectful of raising mini-waddle
pledges. I have put up many items on hounds bay so that 1. you can get
something special for yourself or someone else and 2. we can all help Ohio
Basset Rescue at the same time.

So why not give a gift that gives more? Shop Hounds Bay. Shop Rescue in
general this howliday season. You may not get to feel the wet tongue or see
the wagging tail of the hound you helped, but in your heart, you will know.

Happy Howlidays!
Carol, Dozer, Freckles and Pw Lilly

Dozer http://www.dogster.com/?272678
Freckles http://www.dogster.com/?273357