[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Howliday Raffle

andrea tannreuther andrearnc1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 09:19:53 PST 2008

Ohio Basset Rescue's annual Howliday Raffle is here! AHROOO!We have wonderful basset items for all your howliday needs. We have a WONDERFUL basset purse to a hand made quilt. There is something for everyone. Go to our website at www.ohiobassetrescue.org to check out all the wonderful items. While your there check out the wish list for the unfortunate dogs being kenneled since all our foster homes are full. They deserve a special Christmas also.All proceeds go to helping Ohio Basset rescue bassets in need. We have 19 waiting for foster homes and just received 4 more that are heart worm positive.Sooooo PLEASE buy lots of raffle tickets so we can continue helping the homeless hounds of Ohio. AHHRRRRRROOOOOOO

Andrea
Mandy_ATB
Leonard-ATB
Ezzie-ATB
Jasper-foster failure blind
Molly-foster pup cord chewer extroardinaire
jack-the cat

I GoodSearch for Ohio Basset Rescue.            Thanks Andrea

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!