[Dailydrool] Karlee, Kristian, and Jacklin

Sheila Self pooter34 at msn.com
Thu Dec 4 10:44:33 PST 2008

Hi, I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful wishes from all the people and bassets from Daily Drool. Karlee is slowly recovering. She is 7 years old, and the best child. She has keep up with her homework, and gotten straight A's on her report card yesterday. Jacklin is her protective buddy. And rides to all the hospitals with her, and sleeps on her bed. She never lets Karlee out of her sight. My son Kristian who is 10 years old. Put up all the christmas lights in the yard. So Karlee can see them from her bed. Jacklin runs around and woofs at them. She is the best dog in the world. sincerely, Sheila Self