[Dailydrool] Miss Maggie

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:00:14 PST 2008

Oh Synthia, I am so sad to read about Miss Maggie. I've followed her "tail"
since she first arrived in your home and have held a soft spot in my heart
for that big girl who overcame so much. Thank you for giving her a warm bed,
a full tummy (even when that took a lot of work on your part) and most of
all an understanding of what it means to be loved. We will light a candle in
her honor tonight and the boys send sweet slobbery kisses your way.

Run free Sweet Maggie, and eat up at that big buffet.

Sad ahroooo's
Kacy, Cowboy & Rupert