[Dailydrool] Bluegrass Basset Rescue's Holiday Raffle is Underway!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 4 21:39:55 PST 2008

For one week only, Bluegrass Basset Rescue is having a raffle to raise much-needed funds.  Currently we are caring for more than 40 bassets--fewer than half of which are adoptable due to age, medical or behavioral issues.

We have many great items for everyone on your list--from kids as young as 3 mos to anyone just young at heart!

Tickets are only $1 each, with 5 free for every $20 spent.  We accept PayPal (use the donation button on our homepage) or checks--email Susan at froggie0310 at bellsouth.net to reserve your tickets!

Join us at http://www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org at the lower left of the homepage for all 11 pages of raffle packs.  I made some terrific warm blankets, jewelry and hostess items and my daughter Bridget contributed 15 of her hand-drawn basset cards to help out the hounds.  These are one-of-a-kind items!!

Remember:  one week only!!!  Get your tickets now!! The bassets say "Thank you for all of your support!"

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 5
Murphy, Jeremiah, and Twinkie, plus fosters Smokey, Ginger, Danica, Poppi and Flappers
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
http://www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org