[Dailydrool] Drool for me, please?

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 23:54:05 PST 2008

I know there are many hounds and humans who are more deserving than I, but I was laid off from my job of 8 years today, along with about 30% of the company. If anyone has a few slimy strands to spare, please send them this way to help me find a new position quickly.

As much as I would have loved to still have Waldo around these past months, it's probably a good thing he's moved on, as vet care in this area is expensive and I would have lost my house before letting him go without treatment.

Take care, everyone.

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)