[Dailydrool] Do they know?

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Dec 5 14:00:28 PST 2008

I think they know.  When Russell left us, Ruby mourned for months on end.
She would sit out in the backyard in his favorite spot and howl for nothing.
When my daughter brought home his urn, Ruby came running and was rubbing it
Even though it has been 2 years, every time she goes to visit Brandee, she goes
right to Russell's urn and rubs it with her face and sings in her husky voice.  I know
in my heart that Ruby knows it is him. To make this drool related, Russell was the leader
and teacher to  Ruby Doo and 2 of my droolers,Tucker and Abby for a little over a year
before he left us.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gangd