[Dailydrool] Dwool needed

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 20:05:24 PST 2008

We be boff dwoolin for aw da houndies needin dwool.  I noze weez be  wate,
but da dad not awways be on da puter. Weez sends it to Maggie, da  Ebil Empwess
ob San Juan.  Weez herd dat she be not weew weww, an so weez  sends herz ours
no "C" werd dwool.  Weez dwools for herz mom swabe  too.  Weez awso endz to
Avery, da mini-doxie.  Weez hopes  dat she howds on till herz swabe combz fwom
Japan.  Weez awso  dwools for da bery sick pug dat be on oxigin.  Ben be
cwuizin extwa so himz  got nuf dwool for aw dat needs it.

Charlie