[Dailydrool] Help with your holiday shopping (to benifit UFBH)

Peggy Chudd pegchudd at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 08:54:27 PST 2008

Just in time for your holiday gift giving.  Utah Friends of Basset
Hounds' Counter Cruisers' Guide to Brunch is loaded with great
recipes.  On the facing page of each yummy recipe is a picture and
story about the four legged family member(s) in the home where the
recipe was "created".  There's also a few pages of pictures from our
taste testing party held to help to kick off this year's book.

Also on our web site Christmas Amaryllis from our "bulbs for bassets"
fundraiser. Beautiful ones they are.

A-N-D  we have available through Cafe Press the T-shirt created for
us by a local artist commemorating our five years of rescuing basset
hounds! THe names of each basset rescued in the past five years
(201!!) are listed on the back of the shirt.  They're quite neat!

On Cafe Press you'll also find the shirt created for our annual
"Photos with Santa Paws" and gift wrapping at Barnes & Noble here in
SLC.
They are very cool.  Check them out...you'll want one of each for
yourself!

It's been a very busy year for us here in Salt Lake City.  We
currently have 38 houndies in our care.  There were some very costly
surgeries, several emergency/overnight(s) visits, and the day to day
cost of caring for our very special fur-kids.  Should I go on.  We
think not.  Most of you have been there.

If you go to our site (www.ufbh.org) you can shop for your friends
and family and help  our rescue efforts.  All the proceeds will
benefit UFBH.

Thanks for reading.

Contact pegchudd at mac.com with questions or comments.