[Dailydrool] has anyone ever

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Sat Dec 6 11:18:05 PST 2008

Hi Droolers,

         I would like to start using the dining area as a Basset Sitter when I have to leave to go to church, a doctor, or anything else. We do not use the dining room, so making it Basset Proof would not be a big deal. It has a wooden floor, so clean up would be easy. I can close off the entrance between the kitchen and the dining room easy enough. My task is going to be sealing the opening from the dining to living rooms, which is 85" X 80". My thought is to get an accordion type room divider. A baby gate won't work, Boo's to tall. Any ideas?

        I have been keeping the Hounds out in the winter, as they have dug out a very nice spot under the deck where the will lay down out of the wind together. Arnie's getting older, and I am turning into an old softie. We have crates, but it is so traumatic for Arnie and Babe, as they were both kept in cages for most of their lives we believe. Babe will ALWAYS take it personally.

        Drool for those who need it. If you have any to spare, sling it my way, I want to feel better soon.

We wish you and your family
Merry Christmas, and a blessed happy New Year!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel

Sincerely,

Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY 82604