[Dailydrool] drools

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 13:29:25 PST 2008

Barney

snooter kisses to you for munda.  No fun habbin to be at vetspital and get no foodies.   I gowin to eat for you so's i can drools more and send it to you.

Norm, I hopes you momma is fewen beterz.   Da momma are pwetty impawtent to us houndies.

Ella Louise

The momma here,

I am so sorry to hear of all the droolers who are losing their jobs.  This is a sad time for so many.

I also want to send special thoughts to that brave girl Karlee and her mom Sheila Self and family.   I hope Santa finds his way to your house.

Diane and Ella Louise