[Dailydrool] Kelly ATB

Anita Woodrum a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 19:35:22 PST 2008

My girls, Gracie and Holly, and I walked in the Parade of Rescues at the
BHCA Nationals this October, we were right in front of Janet and Kelly and
got to meet and talk with them, and I have to say that Kelly was one of the
perkiest, happiest little old ladies that I've ever seen.  (And at 14 she
also walked a lot faster than my Gracie, who is10, but that's another
story.)   Seniors ask for so very little, and give so much back in return -
and even though you know they can't stay with you long, the end always comes
too soon.  The girls and I send our best wishes and condolences to you,
Janet.  I'm so glad we got to meet you and Kelly.

Anita Woodrum, Gracie and Holly

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net