[Dailydrool] LAST CALL.....!!!!

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 09:56:51 PST 2008

It's us the Tana Gurls letting you know this is the LAST  call for owr bootiful stawkings and custom decorated and pawsonalized ornymints.  Mom sez in order to get them done and maled to yoo on time before Santa Paws cums, if you are pondering some of owr creashuns, now is the time to aroo us an order.  We really don't want to have to put many of them away till next hollyday season .  We have abowt a dozen to finish up so do paw us right away.  100% of the proceeds go to aunty Leslie at Montana basset rescue to help keep the hounds warm for the winter.  We do them for hoomans and wannabees, too.  We will be watchin the puter today so fink abowt it okay.  Just email us offlist(pawsforblossom at hotmail.com) and we can send you pichers and give you the info.  Thanks muches.

Peace and pwayers to all who have recently gone to the bridge and healing drool to those who are feeling not so well.  We think about you each day.

Pw Pawcasso Blossom
Annie Belle WC PS
Offishul spokeshounds for Montana Baset rescue