[Dailydrool] cc cc co ol lll llld dd dd

White, Randee randee.white at Vanderbilt.Edu
Sun Dec 7 11:37:51 PST 2008

This Dan the Man heer.  Nigel, I know what yu talkin' about.  Mom and me been trekkin' last few weeks on Sundays.  It cold las week an week before.  Taday.....wasn't cold.  It were freeeeeeeeeezin'.  She say 22 dagrees.  We in Nashville.  22 dagrees way freeeezin'.  Heers my question.  How do I keep my ears from freeeezin' off?  Taday my teeths been chatterin' it so cold.  Mom put a cote on me, a cote kinda weerd.  Better'n freeezin tho.  But my teeths still chatterin'.  I found the glove fast.  I say find the glove fast, go back in the van.  Warmer.  Dan the Man says I ain't no dummy.  So, what about the ears, huh?    Dan the Man  (Hi Elder Clara Ma'am)

Oh, and Mom say she sorry about all the houndies go to the bridge.  She say ushally she send sad aaarrrrhhooooos and lotsa drool but she got behine and she can't ketchup.  We been droolin' lots tho, so we send it to everbody.   The Bridge gotta close fer the Howlidays.  DtM