[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards & some drool for Jacques-amo bear please.

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sun Dec 7 14:33:46 PST 2008

Hello droolers,

We have good news to post and then some not so good news.  The not so good news concerns our houndie boy, Jacques-amo bear.  We found a lump on his neck last weekend.  He went to Dr Tom on Tuesday night.  We are going with some meds and warm compresses to hopefully shrink what ever it is.  So, we decided also not to attend any howliday basset parties.  We wanted to give Jacques some easy time.  The lump does seem to be shrinking.  We would hate to have to go the biopsy surgery route.

On the howliday card news, Debbie is busy creating her annual hand made card.  This looks like to be another winner.  I do know some of you droolers look forward to Debbie's card.  They should be in the mail in another week.  I do have to do all the printing...

On our family website, we are displaying all our howliday cards again.  We went mid-list and heroes list this year.  Visit here http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christmas_card_exchange.html  to see all the howliday cards for 2008.

Drool to all in need,

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves  to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB:  Taz,  Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us