[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Display ....

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 18:38:40 PST 2008

We live in a log cabin (begininng to look like the Addams Family Home that's gone "woodsy") so we have these mini pine trees around all year long with little white lights.? Last year at the "Light Up Berea or Ohio mini-waddle" I won these cute large egg shaped painted basset ornaments....I know some drooler did them and I am sorry I can't remember her name, but they hang all year long and that is the tree that I put up all the Howliday cards on.? I just punch a little hole in the side and place a little string in the hole and hang it up.? It's the first tree when you come in the door so everyone gets to view all the cool cards.

Esther and to all others who are feeling the economy....I have been without a full time job since Feb of this year.? My unemployment ran out two weeks ago...not sure what to do really...not many jobs here in NE Ohio and being that I'm not that "Spring Chicken" I really am feeling it.? I have been a part time yoga instructor for 14 years and have been teaching classes, but it isn't near enough to make it work....All I can say is keep the faith....you have to keep the faith...and hug your houndie!!!? Email me off?list, earthyoga at aol.com and maybe we can come up with something that we both can do from the comfort of our home and in the presence of our hounds!

I just found out that I won the MoodDoggie coffee with?the awesome platter (Everything's Better With Dog Hair On It) from HOP's raffle!? Thank you precious Polly for pulling my number!? And thank you HOP (Marilyn) for taking those senior hounds and giving them a forever home.

And to all who have lost a hound, have health issues both human and hound we here are slinging drool at the cabin...also snuggling to keep warm since it's bitterly cold!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess & Trixie (our foster)
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)