[Dailydrool] We live in a log cabin (begininng

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 7 20:45:52 PST 2008

This jumped out at me cuz I was raised in a log cabin on land bought from the Crown and built by my  ancestors from Scotland/England with 100 acres and a huge  cedar tree back 50 and the Sydenham River running through it.
My dad sold it when I was 13 and my gram Frazer died there too. Guess we moved cuz it was either build a new house or move.  I know he didn't want to but we did. There was a silver maple outside the house and to this day I miss that tree and certainly can't grow one in Calgary but still trying..
Thx for the trip down memory lane.
Georgie and Miss Becky - who had to wade through two feet of snow and the wet /fluffy stuff but she seemed to like it.