[Dailydrool] Cards

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 07:29:51 PST 2008

This is my first time to send and receive Howliday cards.  It is so much fun getting to see everyones furbabies.  I actually look forward to getting mail each day.  Usually it isn't very exciting since it is mostly bills.  The cards are lovely and the hounds and kitties are gorgeous.  One card has a pup that looks just like Sunny.  Even Josh looked at it and commented on the likeness.

I haven't got a way to display the cards yet but have ordered a wire tree thing that is supposed to hold 100 cards.  Will let you know if it really works.  It was $20 plus shipping.  I'm having trouble typing at the moment because 60+ pounds of basset is trying really hard to climb onto my lap.  Ninja doesn't take no for an answer very often.

The sun is shining here even though it is pretty cold.  The sun always makes the day seem happier somehow.  Have a good one.

Snorey snooters from Ninja, Marley, and Maggie and the mom