[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 08:43:18 PST 2008

THANK YOU Winstanley clan - I have been keeping pawsies crossed that you
would post the howliday cards again this year.  We were not able to  participate
this year and I feel as though I'm missing a very special part  of Christmas.
Good thing I saved the cards from our first exchange last  year.  I will
enjoy seeing them.

Several people are talking about how they display their cards.  We put  green
garland around our door frames in the living room and used mini clothes  pins
to pin them all.  We had three doors full of cards last year after  doing the
short list.  It was beautiful!

I do hope we can do it again next year, I'm lost not seeing those friendly
faces of drool friends this year.
But, thanks to the kindness of the Winstanley clan we can still enjoy  them.
Thank you, thank you!

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)