[Dailydrool] this and that...

jkdjf at tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Mon Dec 8 08:57:49 PST 2008

We sure have enjoyed all the cards this year and mine are going out today. I always clip mine with colorful clothes pins to ribbons on my living room doors. Daisy is getting more use to Thelma Lou now and they are playing a lot. I know my neighbors think that they are fighting because there is so much growling and barking but that is the way Daisy plays. I am having a small problem with house breaking Thelma though. She sleeps in her crate all night without going out and she doesn't pee on her bed when she is in there but if we leave the house for a couple hours and come back she will pee in the floor before we can get her out. We usually don't put her in the crate in the day time  but she is gated in the kitchen. It is the strangest thing because she will wait until we come in the house... we get over to the door to let her out and she will squat and pee right by the door. It isn't a excited piddle either. I bring her to work with me and take her out maybe two times...no problem. It is just when we leave her alone and come back in. Anyone have and ideas?  Kathy with Daisy Mae and Thelmu Lou  in COLD VA