[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue's 2008 Howliday Auction

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 17:44:09 PST 2008

7 Days Left for Michigan Basset Rescue's 2008 Howliday Auction!
Our Auction Closes December 15th at 11:59 p.m.

Category : Howliday Collectibles!

Basset Hound Ceramic Christmas Tree by Danbury Mint! These are no longer
being made! This is a collectors item that can be passed down generation to
generation!

Lighted Basset Hound is absolutely beautiful and can be shown in an inside
or outside environment. Comes with white lights and all you have to do is
plug it in an electric outlet and you have a beautiful black  silhouette of
a basset hound lit up !

Category: Howliday Cards

Check out Ned Young's Howliday Cards! "Oh Boy"
5 Boxes for the winning bidder!

Check out Ned Young's Howliday Cards! "Treats on a Christmas Tree" 5 boxes
for the winning bidder...

Category: Quilts & Bedding

12 Dog Days of Christmas with a red and green backing....
A Beautiful Patchwork Woof Quilt
and much more!

There will be a lot of bids coming in very fast and if there is something
you really want then let the computer help you bid! All you have to do is
put in the maximum bid you would pay for an item and if other bids come in
for the same item the computer will automatically bid for you.

 "Wouldn't you rather give a gift that keeps on giving? Consider shopping
for that special someone in our online auction this year!

We also have great stocking stuffers for everyone!

Can't find the right item then donate in someone's name and wrap the receipt
as your gift! Not only will you be 'fulfilling your howliday gift list' ,
but you'll also be supporting our worthy cause. Look under Category: Basset
Rescue for more information!

MBR is a 501 C 3 Charity...All Donations are tax deductible

Would you like to make a "Cash Donation" to Michigan Basset Rescue  as a
Howliday gift for that hard to buy for person in your life?  Just click on
the Donation button and let MBR know whom to send your "Special Howliday
Donation" gift.

Don't forget to check out Michigan Basset Rescue's main web site at
http://michiganbassetrescue.org to get more great gift ideas for your
houndies! We have a ton of basset gift goodies for the humans too.

Give a little and get a lot in return.

Whether you have $10 or $100 to contribute, your participation is an
invaluable part of our fundraising efforts because it is the generosity of
people like yourselves that make it possible for rescues to save so many
basset hounds nationwide

http://mibassetrescue.cmarket.com/mibassetrescue-2

Happy Howlidays to all!
Michigan Basset Rescue