[Dailydrool] our sweet Bosley & Dec. 9

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 06:39:35 PST 2008

We can't believe it's been a whole year!
Happy Gotcha Day, Bosley!

ruth and huckleberry (we still miss you & love you Dudley!)

  Happy Gotcha Day, Bosley!  It's been a year already
  since this handsome, sweet boy came to heal our
  hearts after losing little Dudley in early October. I can't
  believe anyone would give this boy up - he is so good
  and so loving.  We really lucked out when we found
  this special boy who is already a pwince.  Pw Bosley
  says extra treats for everyone to celebrate his day!

  Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie &
  Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB