[Dailydrool] Kelvin

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 09:00:49 PST 2008

Oh MY DOG!

It just breaks my heart when I see pictures like that.....he is such a
beautiful guy.....don't understand people....my last two rescues were
both emaciated, especially Bailey...10 lbs at 7 months -Trixie is my
foster who was found not much unlike Kelvin....she was lucky beacause
her weight was her only issue (besides her cosmetic little lumps).  I
am happy to say that both are almost back to "fat bassets".  May you be
blessed by your kindess and know that there is a ton of drool being
slung to Kelvin....

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess and Trixie (our
foster)
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)