[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset rescue Howliday Raffle

andrea tannreuther andrearnc1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 09:24:32 PST 2008

HURRY time is running out for our annual raffle. this is one of our biggest and best fundraisers to help the ho undies of Ohio. Go to our website and check out the WONDERFUL items. To name a few we have a hand made cross stitch basset saying, beautiful quilt, basset music box, basset purse with wallet and a ornament holder How NEAT is this basset crap! help us help the houndies of Ohio AHROO www,ohiobassetrescue.com

Andrea
EMandy-ATB
Ezzie-ATB
leonard-ATB
Jasper-foster failure
Molly-Foster pup cord chewer extraodinaire

I GoodSearch for Ohio Basset Rescue.

Thanks
Andrea

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!