[Dailydrool] bailing out the old guy-to momperson

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed Dec 10 15:39:18 PST 2008

LOL!  Loved it.

You rightly pointed out that the old guy's immune system probably isn't what it should be.  My comment about vaccines was directed at his condition and  that any sickly undernourished dogs should not be vaccinated.
I wasn't thinking about his spreading diseases to others.     Though one could argue that if the other dogs are vaccinated the sick dog shouldn't be a threat.    But that is another story.

I wish him well

Cathy