[Dailydrool] Houndsbay auctions (lots of them!)

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 20:06:52 PST 2008

CBHR has a whole bunch of auctions running on Houndsbay this week, mostly
holiday items. The auctions all end on Saturday night so you can have your
goodies in time for the holidays. We have lots of Critter Craft items
listed, several different ornaments, and an assortment of other things. You
can search for keyword "CBHR" on Houndsbay to find all of our auctions.

Please stop by our online store for more fun stuff for you and your
hounds...

http://www.cbhr.com/cbhrshop/

We are happy to combine shipping for store orders and houndsbay winnings.

Happy Howlidays!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Nelly & Holly