[Dailydrool] Honey & Leroy Here!

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Thu Dec 11 10:52:07 PST 2008

Leroy and Honey here wishing everyone a Happy Holidays and requesting a
little drool..........Honey,  a 4 year old,  50 lb happy basset, has
been holding up her front rt paw.....and has a limp....we took her 2
weeks ago and the vet found nothing wrong...she was just getting her
regular shots, but if it continued she would need some xrays.....she is
going in tomorrow morning at 8am.....I have been keeping her quiet, but
when she runs around she has no limp!   Has anyone out there experienced
this.   Last night I noticed her rt ankle is different than her
left...not swollen, but bulkier....
If anyone out there has had this, please fill me in!

Thanks so much for always answering my questions!

Carol, Honey, Leroy and our crazy cat Tyler