[Dailydrool] Rumor only

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:04:12 PST 2008

I have heard a rumor that the company "Happiness Is Pets" may be going out
of business. I don't know if this is a national company or not, but they do
sell puppy mill puppies. Oh How Sad it would be if they didn't survive the
cash crunch. What A Pity. (This is known as dripping sarcasm.)
I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has heard this,and I
emphasize that as far as I know it is a RUMOR and totally unsubstantiated.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper