[Dailydrool] slaves in the doghouse

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:55:12 PST 2008

I regret to inform you all that due to a slave communication error
yesterday, the ultimate cardinal sin was committed in our home...no
breakfast! (I will however place most of the blame on dadslave, hehehe)
Regardless of whose fault though, the boys saw absolutely no humor in the
situation.

Rupert has begun a new thing over the last month or two where he barks like
a madman when I get home from work. Not when returning from the store or
anywhere else, just work. And luck have it, he doesnt have a beautiful
howling ahroo like cowboy, just an incessant annoying
barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark - well you get the idea. Anyway yesterday it went
on and on and on, much longer than usual. Even Cow joined in for some of the
chorus. I was sitting on the couch with my head in my hands thinking "why
the h*ll wont they shut up? I just got home, this is not a relaxing end to a
long day at work. I'm gonna have to write the drool for some advice...."

Then it dawned on me....

Me: Hey James, did you feed the boys this morning?
James: Nope, thought you did.

Sidenote: I generally feed Rupert before I go to work but dont feed Cowboy
b/c he sleeps in. Then I'll text dadslave to tell him who ate and who
didn't. This particular morning Ru slept in also, up until the second I was
walking out the door and by then I was running late so I told him to have
daddy feed him. Around 10am I sent a text saying "no pup has eaten so ru is
probably starving if you haven't fed them yet."

Apparently dad took that as I fed them....huh? Anyway the boys were not
amused. As soon as the slave error was discovered they were promptly fed
extra large bowls of kibble with shredded cheddar on top. I think we have
since been forgiven but neither Ru nor Cowboy slept in this morning, they
both eagarly informed me that it was time for breakfast.

Ooops :)
Kacy